Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for Cobras errors/new/older HW on decent card or mint open and JL classic gold racing cobra WL Tera.. can't recall the name also on decent card or open.
If you have some open or on so-so cards let me know.
Have a few current TH's and WL's and other stuff!!
Thanks
Allen

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cobra's

Hey Allen,
I don't know if you have this one Hot Wheels 2000 Mustang Cobra-Metallic Red. Card has some dings. Let me know
Lobo

Also Allen Have you seen the Johnny Lightning Monopoly '75 Mustang Cobra II Racer----Now there is an awesome car!!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lobo said:
Hey Allen,
I don't know if you have this one Hot Wheels 2000 Mustang Cobra-Metallic Red. Card has some dings. Let me know
Lobo

Also Allen Have you seen the Johnny Lightning Monopoly '75 Mustang Cobra II Racer----Now there is an awesome car!!!
I have both of those you mentioned really looking for older Classic A/C Cobras w/RR or older mustangs and mustang cobras.
Thanks for the reply and keep lookin :)
Allen

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
is this more like what yer looking for?

Do u have all these already? if not, let me know!

the red one is a blue card collector #31..the 7 spoke plain metal base variation

the Roarin Rods Cobra is the 7 spoke black tinted metal base variation
the other 2 are the Race Team series IV and the collector #1024

·
Registered
891 Posts
hey allen long time. i have the red w/blk. stripe mustang and i also belive i have the black 1 these were the first 2 hotwheel releases on stang cobras i belive. if intrested i can dig them up. i know they grade excelent to nm. or i wouldnt have them lmk. oh also i could see what ac cobras i have and let you know. if intrested lmk. evil. :dude:

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
evilweevil said:
...... i have the red w/blk. stripe mustang and i also belive i have the black 1 these were the first 2 hotwheel releases on stang cobras i belive

ok evil...now I'm curious.... red w/black stripe Mustang Cobra?

I was aimlessly flipping thru my Tomarts.... you talking Turbo Mustang w/the Cobra tampo? one of the Fastbacks? Mustang SVO cast? The Mustang Cobra Racer cast? a 67 or 68 Mustang cast? :confused:

·
Registered
891 Posts
pablo, youre right the blk. would be an svo. the red is the turbo with cobra tampos. i also have the white turbo.and a couple of the mustang stockers. but those arent cobras. id need to look through about 55 48 count cases to locate all my stangs and cobras i have loose which would be easier than going through my blisters. i do remember having a blk cobra from j/l on the little pack when they were selling to compete with matel and i think a blue 1 too. but thatll take some digging. i think i have to many cars!!!!!!!!!! NAH NEVER TOO MANY. LOL. :dude:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Hey Allen, What about the MB cobras? I have several opened and still in the package.
I also have a few JLs and about 10 HW.
That doesn't include the Mustang Cobras.
Richard

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
all these responses... and where is Allen?

I haven't got an e-mail from him yet...anyone?, anyone?

Allen, any of these offers interest u?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm here

Pablodragon said:
all these responses... and where is Allen?

I haven't got an e-mail from him yet...anyone?, anyone?

Allen, any of these offers interest u?
I lost track of this post i thought it was on swap and sell. Thanks for the heads up email pablodragon.
I'm interested in the 4 you have and the 2 evil spoke of.
And computerguy i'll email you also to see what you have.
Will email all today and thanks for the replies.
Allen

·
Registered
891 Posts
allen got your E. i will go through my cases tomarrow, and if you like i can see what i have in package. the loose 1s ill inform you of by thurs. the packaged 1s by sun. :dude:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Allen this is the list of what i dug up so far. all are mint - nr mint unless noted.
( hotwheels)

shelby gt350 mustang blk/ 2 gold stripes on rr's (limited set car)
shelby gt 350 white/ 2 drk blue stripes on rr's (limited set car)
fast back mustang white / 2 light blue stripes r/l (limited set car)
fast back mustang drk. blue / 2 white stripes 429 cu.in. on hood 67 on sides r/l (limited set car)
96 mustang gt blue gold pc's (limited set car)
96 gt neon orange blk. conv. int sp5 (set only)
99 mustang purle tan int sp3
red fast back blk. int side graphics sp5 (nick on corner of qaurter)
super cal custom neon green w/ graphics bw.
hippie fast back white tampo var. w/ sp5 (also have in blister both var.)
white red/blk tampo gt early release yellow base (real nice but not mint)
yellow mustang stocker 450hp on hood r/l (needs some help)
chrome red/white /blue. stocker bw (needs restored)
stocker blk./ 2 yellow stripes gray base bw. (mint)
ac cobra red 2 yellow stripes bw.
ac cobra red 2 yellow stripes sp7
ac cobra yellow silver graphics sp7

now for the j/l's

shelby chrome 2 blk. stripes 7 on sides
looks to be a 73 fast back drk turquise 1 white stripe blk. spoiler 4 on side
boss mustang orange blk. louvers spoiler and graphics
a/c cobra blk. 2 blue stripes

now match box

orange gt blue yellow stripes large wheels on rear small front. this car has a radical rack to it (excellent)
mach 1 blk. white stripes with green yellow flames
mach1 blue piston popper (excelent)
99 mustang red subway tampo rag top
mustang cobra blue side graphics rag top
mustang cobra red side graphics rag top both are late models
mustang wildcat dragster (1 real nice 1 restore)

heres some misc.

ertle 69 mustang mach 1 green blk. (trunk & hood opens)
cigar box cobra. pink chrome silver stripe (beautiful except missing windshield)

well allen thats what i dug up so far i still need to locate some more of my loose cases. and if you wish i can dig through my storage of other packaged and loose stuff i have there lmk.

evilweevil :dude:

keep in mind all are mint unless otherwise noted!

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
..revival of post...

just PMed Allen... if he still want the 4 I found, can't remember what happened on these..

also, just found 2 more of these... a Speed Blasters series Cobra and the Hall of Fame Legends Carrol Shelby 427 Cobra..
that last one was in blue chrome.. is that a HTF one?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pablodragon said:
..revival of post...

just PMed Allen... if he still want the 4 I found, can't remember what happened on these..

also, just found 2 more of these... a Speed Blasters series Cobra and the Hall of Fame Legends Carrol Shelby 427 Cobra..
that last one was in blue chrome.. is that a HTF one?

I had forgotten about those 4 cars you have and the cars evil has. I'm about to go to my favorite diecast store and local Wally's. I think i might find something good :devil: and of course i'll bust the wally's toy managers chopps on why the TH's are never there anymore when cases are put out.

I'll email you when i get back Pablodragon.
Allen

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
is Allen still around? tried to PM him...

any one elese interested in Cobras? ..like the ones I pictured and mentioned above?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts