Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the building instructions for the Lunar Models 24 inch Jupiter 2. Does anyone have one that they can scan or copy and either E mail it to me or post it here ? What i am looking for exactly are the patterns on the last 2 pages. Those patterns have the landing gears leg wells diagrams and patterns to cut the walls of the landing leg wells that are inside the lower hull. :D I am going to RE build my 24 inch Jupiter 2 and this time i need to make more accurate shaped landing gear bays (leg wells ) :D

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Mark, i need the patterns to cut out the landing gear leg wells. the ones i did when i built the thing were not very good at all, and once glued down, may have been the cause of my 2 hulls not lining up due to the lower hull being pulled inwards.

·
Banned
4,339 Posts
Hi Ya Bert.

OK I found what you need. Need to figure out how to scan them.I don't need them, so if you want me to mail them to you,E-Mail me your address and I send it out to you. Let me Know.

Mark

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
beatlepaul said:
Hi Ya Bert.

OK I found what you need. Need to figure out how to scan them.I don't need them, so if you want me to mail them to you,E-Mail me your address and I send it out to you. Let me Know.

Mark
Thanks Mark, you have mail. and a P.M. also
Bert

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I pitched mine as they were pretty lame. I had to pretty much scratch everything on mine anyway.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks Y3A, what i actually need are the patterns for the different parts mostly all of the landing gear and leg wells inside the hull. I wish now i would have copied them before i cut out the paterns (poorly i may add) that way i would have an extra set. as soon as i finish my seaview i am going to crack it open and start fresh or at least as fresh as i can and try to make it better this time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts