Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have a small problem. I'm selling at eBay, and want to make a bizness out of this.
The main thing about it is that 3 of 4 customers @ eBay use paypal only. I live in Estonia
and paypal is not offering any services in our region.
I have plenty of stuff to sell. So you can help me and make money on it.

WHAT DO I OFFER ?
you need to recieve funds from my customers and send it to me.
its risky for me, but i think everything is gonna be okey, because i have some guarranties :
i'll ship goods, only after i recieve money from you, so if you are willing to cheat me, buyer
and cops will force YOU. Thats why i think the best way to work is the honest one.

WHAT DO YOU GET ?
You have to do nothing but recieve and send money, and get 15% from every single transfer.
Ill cover all the fees related to transfers.

I think the best way tarnsferring the money for both of us is Western Union services.
And other thing is that you are not sending money to some wierd person with e-gold account,
you are sending it to a person who obeys the same laws as you do.
You can catch me by mail.

MY CONTACTS:
E-Mail: [email protected]


IF you have got any questions feel free to ask me anytime.
Permanent partners are always welcome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,870 Posts
Hmmm....so let me get this straight......you run your auctions.....people want to pay via PayPal.....yet you supposedly can't set up a PayPal account. You're proposing that this new "patsy"...umm... I mean "buisiness partner" accepts thier PayPal payment for you......we sciphon the funds thru our account, and wire the money to you via Western Union (which charges 25% wire fee) and you in turn ship the items to the customer......

The problem is the one assuming ALL of the risk is this new "buisiness partner"....because it's our PayPal account that would get closed....and us that would have the cops showing up at our door to haul us off to jail because someone didn't ship the items.

15% payment for assuming all the risks??? Hardly......this whole idea smells RANK..... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Well i was one of the people who did this with him and he gave me Bogus Phone Number. I am trying to File A Warrant through western union credit berearu for a fraud case against him.

He sent me 600.00 like the second day i took my cut and sent him cash western union.

Two days later got another payment for 953.00 or something close to that... again i took my cut and went to Wunion...


Luckily i didnt give him the transactiion number for the second payment for i would have been right up *sh_i_t creek*


2 Days ago i got a Notice from paypal saying the buyer didnt get his goods.
I told him that the seller was out of country and i was only an inbetween host...EitherWay... I do not have proof of a shipping order..... nor do i have anyway to prove that the guy did or did not get his order...

So The Case as a possibility

[email protected] <--- this guy lets call him "zman"
has an ebay account and pays for a listing for a $2000 complete network and server for sale.

The Buyer lets call him "xman"
is an associate of of Zman or partner in fraud....

together they agree that he will find a dummy host "me" to transfer the funds to which has a paper trail documenting the sale and making me legally liable of the goods getting from point a to point b.

Now Zman needs his payment from me... so that he can send the order to xman... So I send the money to him .... and all is okay... together they wait a week and two days... then xman submits a complaint for reversal because of unrecieved goods or goods receieved weren't as decscribed.

Now I have 10 calender days to proved one of 3 things.

1 . I have a reciept of a refund to the buyer.
2 . Provide a tracking number that confirms proof of delivery to the buyer Confirmed Address
3 . Provide proof of a previously issued refund to the buyer for the full amount of the disputed transaction


How do these people benefit.
Well.

Zman the fake seller has his free money through Western Union and doesnt think he can be tracked. He seemed really anncy for me to send the following payments like emergency status in the last email i recieved from him.

Xman Will get his refund regardless. I have no proof of any type... requested of the required evidence by paypal. So He will get his refund and he may have also received the shipment and being in kahoots with the seller figured out a loophole in the system if given a "y" variable to be a middleman in the transaction.

They may have bought the product off the shelf...
sent it.. or not
recieved a trail payment from xmans account to my account then my bank account which i withdrew and sent out western union.
then
requested to paypal non recieved goods.
get there money back and have the product which ultimately i paid for ... or alternativley there was never a product to begin with and they made 600 ... splitting it in half... making it a $300 payment for each.


Be warned...

I have all the emails as records and am currently trying to take it up with western union ... my bank... and paypal.... to catch this son of a b @ tch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
TheHazelOp said:
Well i was one of the people who did this with him and he gave me Bogus Phone Number. I am trying to File A Warrant through western union credit berearu for a fraud case against him.

He sent me 600.00 like the second day i took my cut and sent him cash western union.

Two days later got another payment for 953.00 or something close to that... again i took my cut and went to Wunion...


Luckily i didnt give him the transactiion number for the second payment for i would have been right up *sh_i_t creek*


2 Days ago i got a Notice from paypal saying the buyer didnt get his goods.
I told him that the seller was out of country and i was only an inbetween host...EitherWay... I do not have proof of a shipping order..... nor do i have anyway to prove that the guy did or did not get his order...

So The Case as a possibility

[email protected] <--- this guy lets call him "zman"
has an ebay account and pays for a listing for a $2000 complete network and server for sale.

The Buyer lets call him "xman"
is an associate of of Zman or partner in fraud....

together they agree that he will find a dummy host "me" to transfer the funds to which has a paper trail documenting the sale and making me legally liable of the goods getting from point a to point b.

Now Zman needs his payment from me... so that he can send the order to xman... So I send the money to him .... and all is okay... together they wait a week and two days... then xman submits a complaint for reversal because of unrecieved goods or goods receieved weren't as decscribed.

Now I have 10 calender days to proved one of 3 things.

1 . I have a reciept of a refund to the buyer.
2 . Provide a tracking number that confirms proof of delivery to the buyer Confirmed Address
3 . Provide proof of a previously issued refund to the buyer for the full amount of the disputed transaction


How do these people benefit.
Well.

Zman the fake seller has his free money through Western Union and doesnt think he can be tracked. He seemed really anncy for me to send the following payments like emergency status in the last email i recieved from him.

Xman Will get his refund regardless. I have no proof of any type... requested of the required evidence by paypal. So He will get his refund and he may have also received the shipment and being in kahoots with the seller figured out a loophole in the system if given a "y" variable to be a middleman in the transaction.

They may have bought the product off the shelf...
sent it.. or not
recieved a trail payment from xmans account to my account then my bank account which i withdrew and sent out western union.
then
requested to paypal non recieved goods.
get there money back and have the product which ultimately i paid for ... or alternativley there was never a product to begin with and they made 600 ... splitting it in half... making it a $300 payment for each.


Be warned...

I have all the emails as records and am currently trying to take it up with western union ... my bank... and paypal.... to catch this son of a b @ tch.
Got 3 letters for you FBI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
WORD OF WARNING! IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE - IT PROBABLY IS! HANK, ANYTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THIS?!

CONTACT THE FBI, PAYPAL AND WHOEVER ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF! THIS HAS "RIP-OFF" WRITTEN ALL OVER IT - PERIOD! :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Unbelievable that anyone would do this...... But I guess that is why the guy does it, there are gullible people everywhere
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,390 Posts
Now to sound completely paranoid, in this day and age of terrorist activities, you have to ask yourself, "What is this STRANGER doing with the money." You HAVE to look at EVERYTHING with some amount of skepticism.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Can't you get any info on this guy from Hobby Talk? He had to have an e-mali account to start leaving posts in here? Someone should be able to track that down.

Mark
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,979 Posts
T/A Tom said:
This should be deleted.
Of course it Ought to have been Deleted but Whats a shame is that You, lacking anything better to say, brought a 9 day old Post back to the dam Top! It was atleast Post 15 Post Down from the Top and getting buried. Why?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,103 Posts
RacerJoe said:
Of course it Ought to have been Deleted but Whats a shame is that You, lacking anything better to say, brought a 9 day old Post back to the dam Top! It was atleast Post 15 Post Down from the Top and getting buried. Why?
if you want to bury it then just add a reply to all the other topics in here in fact all you got to do is reply to the top 14 after this then this will be 15 again
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,979 Posts
vw-wl-collector said:
if you want to bury it then just add a reply to all the other topics in here in fact all you got to do is reply to the top 14 after this then this will be 15 again
Your remedy still doesn't answer the question of why. Nor does it deal with the Point of a useless Post on it, bringing it back to the top. For a Small but Nominal fee, maybe just maybe, awe-forget about it :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,103 Posts
RacerJoe said:
Your remedy still doesn't answer the question of why. Nor does it deal with the Point of a useless Post on it, bringing it back to the top. For a Small but Nominal fee, maybe just maybe, awe-forget about it :rolleyes:

who cares why all he did was say it needed to be deleted and everytime you post it keeps it up top as well,,, so your posting telling people not to post but you just posted??? again??? just drop it if bringing it to the top bugs you
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top