Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im really into johnny lighting,never cared to much for hot wheels ,do have a few,this morning before going to work i thought i would check out the walmart,for johnnys of course,but no luck ,the pallets were everwhere,lots of toys to be put out ,i just knew it was my lucky day,but not the first box of johnnys could i find,so to keep from leaving empty handed,i started looking at everthing else,i was about to leave when i noticed 3 boxex of hot wheels unopened, so i got out the car keys and started rippin them open ,i found to T-HUNTS of the same car ,its called a AUDACIOUS W/11/12 date,so what i need to no is are these cars worth anything,i have never found a t-hunt before,this is my first,so any help would be great
thanks dr.olds

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Sell 'em quick! If you are lucky enough to find one of the latest Thunts out then you could sell them for $10-$25 or more depending on how new to market they are. After they are our for a little while, they drop quickly into the $5 to $8 range.

Congrats on the finds. I remember when I was a HW collector and would check the JLs on the way out, now I do it in reverse, too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts