Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find a 1/64 scale flatbed trailer for a custom/display I'm gonna try. Any ideas on where to find or who makes one? I've seen a couple on here in the past. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
welcome big country
do you want it as a kit or built?
in pewter or plastic?
i have 3 people that can help you with this. just pm me if interested. later gunn

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
truck an trailer come from tonka like the ones jp2 has in his reply has a tractor on it(this one i tore a part an customized)2.66 at wal mart hope this helps ttfn johnny :cool:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Check your Walgreens for one made by Speed Wheels. They are not the greatest but only 69 cents. They could use a wheel swap though.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Target stores have a pack by maisto with a car, truck and trailer. Scale is a little off on the truck, but trailer isnt too shabby

·
Registered
59 Posts
1:64 Trailer Set

I bought a Jada set on Evibay with an Escalade and '59 Caddy on the trailer. The trailer is very nicely made with great wheels. Milezone's has this set and another for $9.99.

Roy:)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I found these at Tractor Supply last fall. They are now showing up at Wal-mart but, the package is red and yellow, I think. Price is under $3 each. Worth a look.

JP2

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
JP2, I agree, at the price, those are nice trailers (maybe paint the wheels), I looked at them the other day. But my problem with these as well as the the Maisto and the others listed, is the scale. They are just to darn big!

Here are a couple of my custom drag rigs using a trailer from a liminted nascar release by Action a couple of years ago. Still a touch big, but much closer then anything else I have found. This was a three piece show car rig, and worked well for my needs.

I do want to get a custom trailer from Big John, I have never seen one in person, but the pics look great!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
69Stang said:
JP2, I agree, at the price, those are nice trailers (maybe paint the wheels), I looked at them the other day. But my problem with these as well as the the Maisto and the others listed, is the scale. They are just to darn big!

Here are a couple of my custom drag rigs using a trailer from a liminted nascar release by Action a couple of years ago. Still a touch big, but much closer then anything else I have found. This was a three piece show car rig, and worked well for my needs.

I do want to get a custom trailer from Big John, I have never seen one in person, but the pics look great!

WOW Nice Trailors!!!

:cool: :thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I found the flat beds and tractor/trailers at Target, they look really cool, but a little pricey. Gonna try Walgreens........I'll get the Maisto's eventually. LOL

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep those are the ones. Target had a yellow flat bed also. There were also 2 different tractor-trailers, but I can't remeber if they were Maisto. Looked similar to the Elite Transports or a Dubs. They were $11, but really cool. One had a police paint scheme.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope, this one is a black/white/tan. Comes with a Mustang GT in police badging also. It IS in the transporters series though.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Don't forget to check out the John dear Farm equipment and construction equipment.

There are some nice trailers and trucks. Truck is green and trailis black.
Target seems to have them and so does Kmart.
Richard

1 - 20 of 20 Posts