Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need just 2 cars to finish the MUSTANG II release. You know, the set from two years ago with the raised three bar/horse logo. I need cars number 2 & 3 and I will have the whole 30 car set.

This was the first "set" I ever set out to complete in JL's. I have since started and completed other series, but this one is still not finished. Can you help? Plenty of traders available ( ask for pics) as well as purchase.

Thanks for any help on this guys!

Sincerely,
Ward :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
69Stang said:
Need just 2 cars to finish the MUSTANG II release. You know, the set from two years ago with the raised three bar/horse logo. I need cars number 2 & 3 and I will have the whole 30 car set.

This was the first "set" I ever set out to complete in JL's. I have since started and completed other series, but this one is still not finished. Can you help? Plenty of traders available ( ask for pics) as well as purchase.

Thanks for any help on this guys!

Sincerely,
Ward :thumbsup:
Just a suggestion Ward, but you might want to use a pic from Wyatt's site to show us what those cars look like? Might get a better response. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sorry, I don't kow how to lift pics from Wyatt's site and fly them in here. I even tried...no success!

The cars are....

#2 - 2000 GT in Black

and #3 is 1969 Shelby GT500 in school bus yellow.

The cars have the collector number in a small red horse logo on the bottom right hand corner.

I wish I knew how, but i'm out of luck! Still I hope someone can help.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
69Stang said:
Sorry, I don't kow how to lift pics from Wyatt's site and fly them in here. I even tried...no success!

The cars are....

#2 - 2000 GT in Black

and #3 is 1969 Shelby GT500 in school bus yellow.

I wish I knew how, but i'm out of luck! Still I hope someone can help.
glad to help (thanks, Wyatt!)

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are the MAN! I don't care what your wife says...your AWSOME!

No, seriousley, thank you. This will help alot. You have to teach me how to do that!

Ward

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Good luck 69 those are 2 really nice cars. The 69 is on the bay right now but if I remember the guy is asking some kind of crazy opening bid. Wish I had extras they would be yours.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Puppycat,

That's cool, but thanks for thinking of me. I am watching a few on the bay, but I am hoping to grab them from someone here. I would rather give my money to a HT member!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts