Hobbyist Forums banner

Neat Galileo 7 Shuttle Diorama

3K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  StarshipClass 
#1 ·
I was at a local model show this weekend and saw a really neat diorama of the AMT Galileo 7 Shuttle. The fellow had placed the shuttle on a base surrounded by rock walls and stuff, and had modified the Cyclops from the Polar Lights Lost in Space kit to look like the monster in the Star Trek TOS episode where the Galileo 7 crash lands on an alien planet.

The Cyclops was modified with a burlap robe to resemble the character from the episode and positioned over the Galileo 7, ready to drop a boulder on the shuttle. Simple idea, but it really looked quite effective!

Huzz

#4 ·
I have all the pieces for my Ultimate Shuttle Diorama, I just need to retire to have the time to do it:

The shuttle, landed, on a nice sound stage-looking base. Kirk, Spock and Checkov are standing outside the door looking at the natives who are approaching - three buxom 8-foot tall naked green women (Phoenix Phollies Amazon figures). Kirk has his hand on Checkov's arm, holding him back. It's titled "I'll handle this." :D

#5 ·
What, no orion women?

John P said:
I have all the pieces for my Ultimate Shuttle Diorama, I just need to retire to have the time to do it:

The shuttle, landed, on a nice sound stage-looking base. Kirk, Spock and Checkov are standing outside the door looking at the natives who are approaching - three buxom 8-foot tall naked green women (Phoenix Phollies Amazon figures). Kirk has his hand on Checkov's arm, holding him back. It's titled "I'll handle this." :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.