Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scotty replacement head for the AMT/Ertl vinyl kit. I'm hoping to have it ready mid/late July.

·
Registered
480 Posts
When it's done, I'd love to see a side-by-side with the original part. Looks great from what I could tell.

The heads on those kits were 'iffy' to begin with. Kirk's struck me as too small for the body.

Tib

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
That looks really great! I recently got Kirks head so looks like Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott will be next.

Rough I idea when these will be ready to ship?

You're doing a bang up job on them!

hal9001-

·
Elder Statesman
1,885 Posts
I am holding out for Spock, you should consider redoing the hands as well, they are way too big for those kits.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks really great! I recently got Kirks head so looks like Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott will be next.

Rough I idea when these will be ready to ship?

You're doing a bang up job on them!

hal9001-
Thanks!

Joe Simon is doing a good job with the sculpts. Actually Scotty, and McCoy will be released at the same time.

I'm hoping to have them ready mid July. $15 shipped each, and I'll also be offering a limited package deal with the head/kit.

Charlie

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am holding out for Spock, you should consider redoing the hands as well, they are way too big for those kits.
Spock will be done last, likely later this year....and I think you guys will really like what we've got planned!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Will be ready to ship in about a week. $15 shipped for 1, $27 shipped for two (both), $30 shipped for the head & vinyl kit ( I have a limited # of vinyls), and $50 + Shipping for both heads, and both vinyls.

PM if interested

Charlie

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
PM sent Charlie, but I didn't get a confirmation, so I don't know if you got it or not. Could you let me know?

Carl-

1 - 20 of 48 Posts