Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time Again, and I'm a little late this year, but it's National Random Act of Kindness Day

On Friday 13 Nov 2009 (Friday the 13th, neat), pick one person and send them a RAOK box, it doesn't have to be anything special, just send them 1 car or several. They do not have to be WLs or GMs, regulars are fine. Do not tell anyone who you are sending it to, but you don't have to keep it a secret (you can put your return address on it). There are no rules, no list of names, no requirements.

If you want, people can post there likes on this thread, but I don't want lists like "I want a Lighting Rods WL". It should be "I like Mustangs/Cudas/whatever.

As Nike used to say "Just Do It"

If you need an address for someone I can broker that address for you, just ask me for the address and I will get it for you.

Thanks

Gerald

PS. Big thanks to Lpgeoteacher for the reminder.

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Cool! I've been working on one and this gives me the perfect excuse to go ahead and send it.

Personally, I like all muscle cars, particularly of the pentastar variety. Street rods and rat rods also rank high!

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is the week. One of my RAOKee's will be surprised. This weekend I was working a toy show and a local club member had bought out a large collection of a certain vehicle. He was selling JLs and others at 12 for $10.....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts