Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is all in fun but since sadler likes to bet here is a offer if bama wins they got to fly a bama flag at NCS at DFW if they loose LPR will fly a texas flag at the NCS so what do the partys want to do who's game for it and who aint

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
This is all in fun but since sadler likes to bet here is a offer if bama wins they got to fly a bama flag at NCS at DFW if they loose LPR will fly a texas flag at the NCS so what do the partys want to do who's game for it and who aint
IF IT INVOLVES YOU AND A MINI SKIRT AND HIGH HEELS......I PICK.....HOW BOUT THEM HAWKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Sounds like mike doesn't have any faith for his state team
Hmm ,Mike lives in Texas and cheers for Iowa , sounds like my wife, lives in Ohio and cheers for Michigan . But on the other hand Will didn't think Alabama had a snowballs chance against Florida ,and now that they're in the National championship game he's all pro Bama . Where was the loyalty a few weeks ago Will ?

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not pro bama I was just wanting to post this because there is opportunity for a friendly bet between the 2 tracks I'm staying neutral on the bet the only one from texas that has responded is a transplant and no one from the bama side has replied looks like there aint no faith

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man I can't believe there hasn't been any takers on the bet I thought there was some hard core bama and texas fans on here I guess I was wrong

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
I'll gladly fly a Texas LongHorns flag if someone will bring it. I'm a fan of Mac Brown & I think Texas has a great team but Bama just had a better defense tonight.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I'll gladly fly a Texas LongHorns flag if someone will bring it. I'm a fan of Mac Brown & I think Texas has a great team but Bama just had a better defense tonight.
And i will still come to BAMA to put willys butt in a mini skirt....that sounds kinda graphic dont it!

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
yep the best team money can buy, tuition should be going up at bama this fall. gonna have to pay for next years team

·
Turning Left
323 Posts
Truly.... I don't think Colt would have made a difference. The Tides been tough all year. I just hope McElroy doesn't go to the loony house he gets served his first loss...he has a pretty good number in the career win column!

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
I got a good bet for you two. Whoever finishes behind the other has to apply the brake pad glue the other uses to their sealed lips for 10 seconds...lol

It's called a true "shut up bet" LOL

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Mcelroy should have been benched. He's been carried by the defense all year. Don't get me wrong, as a Bama fan I'm happy, but I'm not blind!
Truly.... I don't think Colt would have made a difference. The Tides been tough all year. I just hope McElroy doesn't go to the loony house he gets served his first loss...he has a pretty good number in the career win column!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.