Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would start this thread to get everyones opinion on it me myself would like to see this happen at all major events its part of who we are and are very blessed to live in this country it would be nice to pay tribute to the flag and those that sacrifice themselves to protect the nation and our way of life

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your input guys I just think this has been over looked in 1/4 scale I have been rc racing for 20 years in the other scales I was involved in it was done so I was kinda shocked at the lack there of at national events and or major local races in 1/4 scale and think it needs to be done

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
At minimum, tracks should fly the American Flag. The anthem could be played at the end of the drivers meeting when all are gathered in one area.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Great thought sometimes we over look the obvious!!! Thanks for the reminder of what we should be doing. We do fly the flag and have done the anthem in the past. We will be doing this at every race next year at our track. Thanks

·
Registered
898 Posts
I forgot to add in my last post that on every body I make, behind the rear tires on the panel you will see a US Flag sticker there, does not matter how big or small the car body, there are flags on the quarter panels. Just a little thing I like to do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts