Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got this in an email this morning, "Tom Zahorsky from Johnny Lightning will aslo be attending and he is brining free cars with him and a bunch of other stuff to hand out."

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Undecided. We went last year just for the show at the end. Their wasn't much there for me.(AMC) 10 hours total driving I was hoping for more. I seem to do better at HW shows and the Chattanooga show.

·
Registered
319 Posts
The tribe could follow along in the car,
sure the kids would enjoy misting him,
along the way.

(doesn't have wares to peddle?)

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Undecided. We went last year just for the show at the end. Their wasn't much there for me.(AMC) 10 hours total driving I was hoping for more. I seem to do better at HW shows and the Chattanooga show.
If you do go, look me up. I'll be there Thur-Sun.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nashville show

:thumbsup: Hi Cal, Looks like im goin to Nashville 28th-1st, you on the gulf coast? feel free to pm or email me,
David
71cuda

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:thumbsup: Hi Cal, Looks like im goin to Nashville 28th-1st, you on the gulf coast? feel free to pm or email me,
David
71cuda
Cool, will you be doing any room to room trading? And yeah, I live on the coast.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes Cal I'll be room to room tradin', headin out Wed. eve. you know where Covington is?
Yeah, I know Covington, been through that area a time or two. I'm already in Tennessee, came up to do some tourist stuff before the convention. I'll be headed to Nashville Thursday morning.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts