Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BATMAN !!!!!

Have not posted for a while, figured I'd show off my latest collection of Batmobiles. :)

They are comprised mostly of the Corgi 1:43 & Hot Wheels 1:50. One is a Hallmark ornament, another a Kurt Adler ornament. The New Adventures animated Batmobile is a repainted cake topper & the Batman Beyond piece is a repainted burger King toy.

Enjoy the pix.....................

Steve:hat:

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Outstanding collection... Very well displayed too... I just finished a Batdisplay of my own in 1/64... I'm a Batfan too !!!

You have one of the nicest Batdisplays I have seen yet... Thanks for sharing !!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys :wave:

Thanks for sharing all your awesome Bat-Pix.

StangFreak: I love the miniature background you made for the display. Really gives a nice atmosphere without taking away from the Batmobile.

Twitch: That Corgi duo is beautiful ! Such a rare piece in great shape it seems. Also I know that Dream Halloween Batmobile is a tough piece to find.

BigLou: I got the case from e-bay. It is a Giovanni made for 1:18 vehicles. I added the Bat-Symbol & Batmobile signs. I also got them from a seller on the bay. They are mirrored acrylic stick-ons. Because the back of the case is also mirrored, they give an engraved appearance.

DragonHead: Thanks for sharing your pictures as well. I like the Batmobile/Bat-Boat setup, but I'm trying to just stick to the cars (lol). Hopefully they'll make a Bat-Copter from the show & complete the 1966 vehicles.

Hot Wheels is putting out some great stuff. I'm going to replace the 1966 Batmobile with their "Elite" 1:43 scale (supposed to be due out either late 2009 or early 2010). I also repainted the lights on the Keaton version to an amber color like they were in the 1st movie.

Alex: Yea, there's a lot of Bat-Symbols on the backs of the Corgi cars, so its nice to see them without having to pull them out of the case.

Thanks for the comments everyone.................

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
on the bottom shelf of the display case, whats the blue car on the VERY far left? Looks like a batman version of the Mercedes CLK-GTR (roadster)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
on the bottom shelf of the display case, whats the blue car on the VERY far left? Looks like a batman version of the Mercedes CLK-GTR (roadster)
I was just checking the history of the Batmobile website & you are correct. That's the model it was based on !! Good eyes................:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I had to actually sing the song to see if you got the right amount of "na na's" in there and you did :thumbsup:
Oh yea, nice cars too :wave:

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
That's funny. I can just picture you guys counting the Na's as your typing it. At first I thought you were doing Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him by Steam.

"Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye"

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Great stuff. Here is my 1:64 collection:

And my Batman Hot Wheels Collection:

I collect figures, too. I thought you guys might enjoy these pics too:

- JJ

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.