Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im a little lost on this game... i just started a new game... has any 1 played and beat this game? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
310 Posts
k here's hoping my memory is right.....

when you go into the disco club, turn to the left and go down the stairs, then go to the left where you should see a few bikers standing against a counter, go behind them
to find a boulder, push it up the stairs and to the front door, there should be a switch there, roll the boulder onto the switch to open up a door on the far wall straight across from you.

I hope this is right, Let me know if you need more help or if i made a mistake.

·
Registered
310 Posts
ok next i think it you have to go back to where the bikers are standing, near them should be a keg, get drunk, so you can take a leak, after getting "wasted" go to the dance floor. Now you have to pee on one of the male dancers so that they turn into a ball, you will then have to pee on them some more, push him into the door that the switch made, be careful though, because if you take the "stream" off of them they will get up and come after you. The alka sheltzer is located right
in the middle of the dance floor, you may have to walk around the stand a bit to find the ramp though.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Now that the first rock man is through the door, go through the door after
him. You will appear right beside him, so go behind him and start pushing
him along the cat walk to the right. Along the way, female dancers may step
out of holes causing you to fall off, DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN. Just be
careful and take your time. Once you get it to the end, there will be a
switch, push the rock onto the switch to make the big door close and two on
either side of it open.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Now for a trickier part, you will have to pee on the other two rock men and make them enter the two new doorways, one for each rock man. After you push the first in, it will crash down beside Berri's cage. After you push the second one in, it will BREAK berri's cage, she will jump down and run off, leaving some money behind....In order to get it, jump up on the ledge to the left or right of the middle door, you should be able to see where berri's cage was so jump up to that ledge and grab the cash then you can leave. :thumbsup:

That should get you to the next part if you need any more help just lmk :wave:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i cant belive it .. my paddle must be broke.. the Z button spring .. dose not go back.. so i tryed to use it .. and it dont work...

·
Registered
310 Posts
aaaah man you have no luck and this is the type of game that will just eat waya at you untill you finish it....time 4 a new n64 controller

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
don't forget the cash on the middle upper ledge in the disco....and yes, get as close as possible to the rock guys and practice, practice, practice....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts