Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
load up the fireworks, I'm heading to to the mall!

*squee!*

·
Registered
289 Posts
I realllly wish our server would allow that site so I could pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Very cool, although somewhat surprising that they would make models 11 years after the film is released in theaters! Not that I'm complaining, I'll happily buy at least two ships and one set of prop replicas.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Nice build. I don't think it was coincidence that when they designed it for the movie, they made it look like a high tech toilet seat. I really liked that movie..." never give up...never surrender".

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Very cool, although somewhat surprising that they would make models 11 years after the film is released in theaters! Not that I'm complaining, I'll happily buy at least two ships and one set of prop replicas.
C-57D, Martian War Machine...

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Nice build. I don't think it was coincidence that when they designed it for the movie, they made it look like a high tech toilet seat.
It was designed to be a reverse of the Enterprise.

Enterprise: round main hull, cylinder secondary hull
Protector: cylinder main hull, round (ish) secondary hull

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
"Does it really help to roll?"

I think they look awesome! I too am amazed at some fresh prop kits! The ship itself looks fantastic! I've watched this movie many times and still enjoy it! Let's all do the "Mak-tar chant" together......:p

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
and don't forget that the NTE in front of the registry stands for "Not The Enterprise"
Not to be pedantic, Lou, but it's the NSEA Protector ... for Not the Starship Enterprise A :p

I am SO stoked about these kits ... and more than a little bit pissed. There're just WAY too many awesome kits coming out these days and I don't have enough time to even build ONE of the ones I've got on the shelves, let alone all the ones I'm adding to the stash (something I always swore I'd never do).

Damn you, Tom Parker for reminding me that in addition to all the other kit's I've got that I *absolutely must have* a copy of Little Nellie. :rolleyes: (At least he set me up with one.)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Galaxy Quest was a surprise hit actually--it might be better known than you think. And do you really think the Galaxy Quest is any more obscure to the general public than the Flying Sub is? I have a feeling it'll do just fine, especially at the price the Pegasus kits go for...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts