Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres a few pics of what I picked up at Wonderfest - not a huge lot this year!! Also bought a Munsters book and a "A" Corp Black Fokker Triplane off the Geometric table. Also got a Cusillani Soldat figure, The Frankenstein base was from MMR and got a kneeling Lily Munster on a rug from Jimmy Flintstone. Other bases are from Skyhook for the Plan 9 Saucer and an add-on base from Thunderhead for the Aurora Snake scene. Got a detail set for the AMT Mr. Spock.
Steve

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Vampierlla bust I got off the table for Wayne the Dane fund - not sure who sculpted this one.
Steve

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Hey Steve, did you get my last email? I sent it last night. Ya know, money was tight with me this year at WF, but I did pick up an Aurora plan, Drangon Slayer, and a Alligator Dinosour which I'm working on now.
Steve, looks like you did good too!

Happy Aurora Trails!
Chinxy!
:dude:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Great haul there Steve!
A-corpse Fokker??? I thought there were only a couple that escaped from the warehouse! Does yours have the decals??

Chris.:confused:

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
May not be much,Steve, but what's there is choice...'specially that Fokker!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great haul there Steve!
A-corpse Fokker??? I thought there were only a couple that escaped from the warehouse! Does yours have the decals??

Chris.:confused:
Mine had a decal sheet plus a smaller decal sheet dated 2012. plane was molded in black and bagged except ground base and mechanic figure which were loose in box -these 2 were molded in beige plastic. They had about 6 of each - the red and black on their table.
Steve

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Steve, did you get my last email? I sent it last night. Ya know, money was tight with me this year at WF, but I did pick up an Aurora plan, Drangon Slayer, and a Alligator Dinosour which I'm working on now.
Steve, looks like you did good too!

Happy Aurora Trails!
Chinxy!
:dude:
Got your email - I did pretty good - wished I had more money but its always that way!!
Steve

·
Registered
701 Posts
It comes with a resin head, decal sheet and small fret of foto-etch. They also have one with Kirk's head available too.
They also include new resin hands with better-detailed phaser & communicator. That's what the photoetch is for, 2 lids for the communicator. The decals include detailing for the face of the communicator as well as the rank braids and arrowhead symbol for the tunic.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Cool haul Scooke123
Do you have pictures of the Fokker Box?
Does it have a 2007 date on it like this one?
Inquiring minds need to know... :)
Denis

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I was on Cult's forum last night and Steve(CultTVMan) is planning on releasing a SciFi scenes product line similar to his Graveyard scenes. The first product is going to be for modifying the Spock kit and I believe he said a kit for converting it to Kirk. I'd like to do another one with either that kit or this JTGraphics kit. Steve also said there would be an entire line and it sounds like he has some cool ideas up his sleeve.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Cool haul Scooke123
Do you have pictures of the Fokker Box?
Does it have a 2007 date on it like this one?
Inquiring minds need to know... :)
Denis
Here are the pictures of the box and kit. The date on the box is 2007 but look on the decals - 2012 and a close-up of the copyright on the decals.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Heres some more of the Triplane:
Looks like with a 2012 date on the decals they are still playing around with this to some extent?
Steve

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
...could it be the A-corpse is finally stirring...?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Me thinks just rolling over in its grave! Nothing really on the website being released that isnt tooling Revell has it looks like.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts