Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife goes to Kmart the other day. She comes home and asks "Do you have these matchbox already?" There is 2 caddy ambulances, the new blue monaco sheriffs car, and a sweet 10 pack with a teal monaco police and another ambulance, a red toyota land cruiser, a street sweeper, a moving van, a jaguar,and a sweet dodge challenger as well as 3 others. Sorry I dont have the capability to post pics right now, just wanted to let everyone know.
I told her how hard it has been (around here anyways) to find that caddy ambulance, so she was excited that she found 2 for me. What a woman!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Shes a keeper!

My wife goes to Kmart the other day. She comes home and asks "Do you have these matchbox already?" There is 2 caddy ambulances, the new blue monaco sheriffs car, and a sweet 10 pack with a teal monaco police and another ambulance, a red toyota land cruiser, a street sweeper, a moving van, a jaguar,and a sweet dodge challenger as well as 3 others. Sorry I dont have the capability to post pics right now, just wanted to let everyone know.
I told her how hard it has been (around here anyways) to find that caddy ambulance, so she was excited that she found 2 for me. What a woman!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts