Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still in Ohio for another week. She called this morning from Wally in Alabama (home) and asked if the 57 Chevy with blue tires was anything. Lol
While I've been here she has found some THs and Dan Wheldons too. I think she's a keeper.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Same here but in a bigger scale

Wow! that funny Craig....my wife is in Neveda taking care of her mom (she 96 y/o) and am out here taking care of business....she tells me yesterday how do I feel if she buys a Autoart 59 Caddy.....Heck! I said if you want it buy it ( she has a small collection of 1/64s but no 118s)....She tells me "no Silly its for you".....Oh? I told her to hold off on this because am after a AW 118 68 Yellow R/T Charger.....Craig you have a great wife my friend!....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! that funny Craig....my wife is in Neveda taking care of her mom (she 96 y/o) and am out here taking care of business....she tells me yesterday how do I feel if she buys a Autoart 59 Caddy.....Heck! I said if you want it buy it ( she has a small collection of 1/64s but no 118s)....She tells me "no Silly its for you".....Oh? I told her to hold off on this because am after a AW 118 68 Yellow R/T Charger.....Craig you have a great wife my friend!....:thumbsup:
It really helps to have a wife willing to put up with the craziness. I encourage her collection too.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
God of Diecast bro...thanks

It really helps to have a wife willing to put up with the craziness. I encourage her collection too.
Indeed! buddy read you load and clear.....always...she still remembers you Craig, when she and I had that big fight and I was ready to walk on her.... your words and passion of life vs diecast made a differents...for someone you didn't know brought us together again....Faith bro!.and I'll never forget that....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I am still in Ohio for another week. She called this morning from Wally in Alabama (home) and asked if the 57 Chevy with blue tires was anything. Lol
While I've been here she has found some THs and Dan Wheldons too. I think she's a keeper.
You and your wife must have the market in B'Ham. What part do live in?

·
Registered
4,758 Posts

Hope all is going good with her bro.

Those of us that have understanding significant others in our lives are really lucky. I know sometimes I get frustrated with my girlfriend I have to stop and think that she goes with me on every hunt and never says a word.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hope all is going good with her bro.

Those of us that have understanding significant others in our lives are really lucky. I know sometimes I get frustrated with my girlfriend I have to stop and think that she goes with me on every hunt and never says a word.
He is doing much better. Our daughter brought the wife half way from Bama and I went the other half to Richfield Ky. so she could see him again for a few days. We head back to Bama Sunday. The wife runs a library and had to go back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts