Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED 9/22/06 ----

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED OUT! THE BEST LUCK I HAVE EVER HAD ON THE TRADER BOARD! :thumbsup:

As for all the trades and purchases...all cars and money have been shipped out! I did not keep good notes so If I miss a public thank you, please forgive me. I am so grateful to you all!!!!

1) JL MUSTANGS II ( w/ the raised running horse logo) Need #'s 2, 3, and 7

2) Muscle Machines - Nitro Coupes - Orange 55' Chevy and red 92' Camaro.

3) Greenlight - INDY cars in 1:64

4) 2 Stock Car Legends ( need car # 88, 28 from release #2)

6) JL Fast Orange funny car with real tires and correct color.

7) John Force 1/64 Funny Cars ( list what you have)

8) JL Monaco Coach / Motor Home

Thanks guys ( and girls!) for any help. As always, I have the best trader ( cash!) but will love to trade cars as well. Let me know if you see anything that you like. I can take a close up for you. Sorry for the bad pics, trying to get as many as I could in the pics. The glare is BAD!

Sincerely,
Ward :wave:

Missing a few cars due to trades, so let me know if you see something you like, and I will tell you if it's still there. ( Only missing 7 cars out of all shown)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Wish I would have seen this post yesterday Ward. I just went through a bunch of nitro coupes. Ill see about gettin back up there to check for what you need :wave:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
41-Willys,

I have the Racing Machines cars, and I don't even collect the Whites, but thank you so much for the offer. I don't care what your boss says...I think your great!

Ward

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, Matt, or whoever consolidated my post, Thank you! Much less confussing!

Confussing??? You know what I ment!

But still thank you!

Ward

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Clark,

YES, I do need that one! Please let me know if anything struck your fancy for a trade, or let me know what you want for cash!

Thanks,
Ward

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
List is updated on 9/22. THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me!!!!!!! Cars are for sale as well. You don't have to just have traders. Thanks again guys!

Ward

1 - 16 of 16 Posts