Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this set in the mail today, These cars are sweet! Only one I really don't like at all is the 2007 GT 500. The rest however are awesome!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Only one I really don't like at all is the 2007 GT 500
I like that casting just not the way the wheels turned out on it. :freak: Very nice set of cars... thanx for sharing!! :thumbsup:

GEW

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Mostly great cars ! I would prefer the Chrome Torque Thrusts on the Shelby .. They look a lot like the Factory wheels on Mustangs ...

The Coronet needs Chrome wheels too , not painted silver...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Shelby has quite a bit wrong, the way the rear wheels sit in the chassis, the color is horrible, should have been more yellow than that dusgusting shade of orange, the rims are ugly, and the casting just doesn't look quite right. The rest of the set though are great! The Mach 1 and the Vette have to be my two favorites, but those mopars are pretty sweet too.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
A very nice set! :thumbsup:

Nice pics! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
1/2 that set is incredible, no need for the other half (not that it's not awesome). I was wondering if the green 'Cuda and Coronet are going to be available in the limited Green version? Thanks GL for Making a real 70 'Cuda convertible............Who will make the real 71 'Cuda Hardtop, JL or GL!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts