Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, went to tru this morning, had a 48 count tray out on top of the shipper, 48 cars..2 bats, 2 rodzillas and two surf crates..at that ratio not to rare..

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
so, went to tru this morning, had a 48 count tray out on top of the shipper, 48 cars..2 bats, 2 rodzillas and two surf crates..at that ratio not to rare..
I will do you one better......

I have not actively gone out looking for die cast in probably close to 10 years now.Meaning I do not get in my car and make rounds.If I happen to be somewhere that sells hotwheels or die cast,I will always check tho.

That being said,and with all of the guys around here who go in and out of stores all day long,I have found three of the super secret TH's.

Kind of nice,because I actually kind of like them.Probably the first set of new Hotwheels that I have wanted to complete since around 2001.

My point tho is,if I am finding them,then they must be making a ton of them.

I like when someone says "I don't really like this casting,but I grabbed 5 of them anyways".

Mike

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I will do you one better......

I like when someone says "I don't really like this casting,but I grabbed 5 of them anyways".

Mike
Haha. Well, there is something to be said for the virtual handshake and pat on the back via postings like "wow, damn, I never find any of these, great haul, congrats, awesome, I wish I could find this one too." that's basically the only reason I post anything around here. :jest:

·
Premium Member
9,570 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!

:jest:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
No Bats around here whatsoever (and TRU's Hot Wheels like like a hurricane went through), but did get a Ranchero and VW Bug ($) at Target and a Willys at a FD. Must be something in the air because I almost NEVER find anything around here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts