Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my move I am still trying to sort out my toy room. The collection is downstairs but I am moving it upstairs to my office little by little. So far here is my progress.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
That is the reason why I just gave away all my Hot Wheels mainlines and focus back on MBX. So much great stuff to find. Not so much in New Zealand as far as I know, but I find MBX more exciting either way.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
WOW JIM, awesome pictures, looks like toy heaven ! :) . I see you also topless while taking the pictures !! :D :D look at the right of the picture for your reflection LOL. it must be hot down there in your basement.

Raed

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW JIM, awesome pictures, looks like toy heaven ! :) . I see you also topless while taking the pictures !! :D :D look at the right of the picture for your reflection LOL. it must be hot down there in your basement.

Raed
LOL,

Thanks, It is actually on the 2nd flor of my garage. I had just returned from runing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
when in transport how were they packed? Did you use all the paper that came in those boxes? Trying to come up with a way to store all my 2,000+ matchboxes. Jammers cases don't seem practical. Was thinking about making trays then putting them in boxes. Any thoughts? I'd love to see how they were packed for transport.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts