I've sold most of everything I had from the 60's and early 70's because of bad times and your story brought tears to my eyes....Both old and bad memories came to play but am happy now to have been able to pick up where I left off....from 1/25s, 1/64s,and 1/18s (which I discovered when I was 34).....Mr.Z I thank you very much to have share your story and Pixs they are all Awesome to look at and bring out good memories too!....:thumbsup:
I saw this you tube video from the Lamley group this morning and thought it would be a good ideal for us to do as well. So in just 20 seconds or so try to come up with your top 10 HWs castings for right now. Tomorrow your list might be different.....
10) The Galaxie NASCAR he showed would be #10 in my picks.
9) The Torino he showed would also make my list.
8) Ferrari 250 LM
7) Ferrari 250 GT
5) Corvette Stingray Racer Concept
4) '09 Corvette Stingray Concept
3) '53 Corvette
2) The Greenwood Corvette from the video would also be on my list
1) The Aston Martin DB4 Zagato would nearly always be at the top of my list.
I stayed with castings I have but if I ever find the copper GTO wagon - it would replace the Torino.