Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Top Center is the Green GTO Rich so kindly put back in the box for me (Thanks again Rich :thumbsup: ), it's my favorite of the lot.

I took a total of 19 cars, a few, 4 or 5 will get PIPed, the rest fill holes in my collection.
I'll mail it out on Tues. or Wed.
John

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
I think i'm next!!! Am I, Am I???? Oh please, please, please!!!!!

Exicited? No, not at all. Why do you ask?

OH yea, Squirrel, nice choice in keepers! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
60sMetal said:
Nice additions to your collection. I have a feeling the next in line is going to be able to stock up on some PiPs!
No, I actually didn't put any PIPs in there, for a guy that does as many as I do, I've only got about 8 or 10 that I kept and they're packed already.

The next box I get to play with will likely see a couple though.

Ward, sschevyman1 is ahead of you on the list I got from Bud.
Hang in there buddy.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Thanks John for the update and thanks for the kind words, got to get another box going.......Happy New Year..........

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Just got a PM from Dave and he will put it in the mail. Next stop 69stang and then home to daddy............Can't wait to match up some of my loose WL's......

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Have fun with that box, Ward! As the first recipient of the box, I had a ball! As the last recipient (before it goes home to Bud) you'll have just as much fun, if not more! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Thanks again for the update and like I said, it will be a while before I can send out another box. My health took a turn for the worse but I am coming back and hope to send out a lot more boxes.............Thanks my friends.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts