Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Two videos to share. One is of a large Strombecker used track deal we fell into and the other is the track that we set up and ran at the High River Car Show.

Hope you enjoy the videos!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
What We Do...Is A Healthy Thing.

Auh Man! That's a thrill in it's self. We had millions of families thru the years my wife and I did...Hobby Shows, Raceways, Car Shows, Parties, on the road, indoor, outdoor, RCs & Slot Cars, Trucks, Boats Tanks etc. It's awesome when you can see the faces of kids, Mom, Dad Grand Mom & Dad and other people.....you know what I'm talking. Please...keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

By the way, you can go see tons of pics....when you go to our site. Check us out. :)

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
LOL,looks good Trev.
Whats with the old Cutlass in the pic's,looks like it's been in that spot for a few years :p
Rick

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's my second car. I bought it in 1993 at a second hand car dealership in British Columbia. I drove it to Alberta in 2000 and had it running for a few years after that. It has sat in that spot for @6+ years. She needs a good overhaul as the engine is buring oil in cylander #7 and the motor mounts are cracked. But sitting is never good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts