M2 1:64

And this at Costco. Pretty darn nice for the price, imho

Maisto, 1:18, 1965 Pontiac GTO

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks AMX!

Already have an update. After I made my original post I left for our town's First Friday Art Walk. Got this at an 'Antique' store while on the walk. Can't find out anything about it on the internet so think I will also post it on the Matchbox thread and see if anyone knows anything.

(the little lever towards the front opens and closes the center doors)

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Maisto, 1:18, 1965 Pontiac GTO

[/QUOTE]

Great Findings bro,....I like this 65 GTO....I can do alot with this gem...I think I will buy this car and make my own upgrades, Rims & wheels swaps by GMP, I think I do have an extra a spare 400 cu.in Pontiac motor by ExactDetail, and I'll use some Aluminum tubing to correct the tips....Does this come in Black on Black?...but overall I like it...thanks for sharing!...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As a matter of fact, I did see a black on black one. Now you'll have to show us the final results. :)

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
That Goat is awesome... I too found a black one and the one you have pictured at a Sam's Club, last spring... There was only one of each and the blue one had broken wheels bouncing around in the box, so I bought the black one... You are right, for the price they are absolutely great !!!
Congrats on your finds !!!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Two Arrivals from the Matchbox Models of Yesteryear

1912 Packard Landaulet, 1:50

1935 Auburn 851, 1:42

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whoa nice! I meant to email you yesterday but you'll have a couple more in your mailbox tomorrow.
And indeed they were here when I got home and they are great! The chase Caddy is gorgeous!

M2 1:64, 1959 Cadillac 62 Series

And the Coup D'etat - A chase Gold Cadillac!

THANK YOU TEXN

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another one today. Maisto specials at Costco. Had to get this one since I own a 1:1 Chrysler 300. I was hoping they'd have it in red like my 1:1 but had to settle for either green or white.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts