Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa treated me well again this year! I got 17 cars in this years haul.

Only 1 car was a JL and it was one I already had but it was a BWF and well, I love the BWF's and can never have too many!

All the Muscle Machines ended up being duplicates so now I can open a set. Same thing with the couple Hot Wheels. I thought the Truckin trucks were dupes as well but they are not. I now have 4 different BWF Truckin Trucks.

The Kalifornia Kustom BWF is definately my favorite. I pass one up at the local K-mart but never want to splurge and spend $10.00 on a HW so I never buy it. I may need to buy it now to go with this one.

(sorry for the poor pics. the battery light was flashing so I hurried up to get the pics before the battery died)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SANTA!

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
What are the other two BWF Truckin' trucks that you have? I just bought these 2 weeks ago and I found 5 different ones. I think 3 were the 4x4's, but I'll have to wait until I get home to check them out.

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 4 I have are....
Dodge Ram & Ford F-150 4x4's

Ford F-150 & Chevy Silverado 2wd

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Ok, well, the pic of the Dodge threw me off, 'cause that's not one I have. I now need that Dodge, and the F-150.

Checking out the back of the card shows there are 3 series. The Dodge is series 2, and the F-150 4x4 is series 3. I have a Chevy Silverado 4x4 Heavy Duty and a F-150 4x4 Heavy Duty, both BWF, from series 1. I also have a Chevy S10 from series 1, that is silver on the sides with red flames, but the hood, roof, and tonneau cover are black, with flames on the hood.
Looks like a little more research is needed to see if there are any others that are BWF. I can't access the web site as my wife messed with the parental controls for my sons (at least that's what I think happened :lol: ) and I am locked out of many things (ebay, Swifty's, Joes's). Gotta get that straightened out pronto.
If I can get pics tomorrow night of what I have I'll post them for you.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Jeeez, Nick. I hope you were wearing oven mitts when you opened your SS box! :lol: Your Santa was indeed very good to you! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts