1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of my second Ironman build:
Base:[/COLOR
[/IMG]

The chest light was made from a keychain flashlight my son won by turning in his game tickets at a local pizza place:
[/IMG]

Picture of the light shining on a piece of foam board in front of him:
[/IMG]

I used the Aztek Dummy paint mask set. I highly recommend it!
[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Guys! I think this will be my last Ironman for awhile. I tried to fix all the former mistakes, but found a few new ones. Good learning experience. Not ready for competition, though....

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Hey he looks great! It's all a learning curve isn't it? Nice work at any rate, and good use of "household" item for lighting!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
no worries. That reminds me of that scene on Cheers when Woody mentioned to Frasier that he didn't get the "far side" comic. After a long winded explanation of what the particular strip meant, Woody stopped him to say that he didn't get it in his paper, but thanks for making him feel like a idiot.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Lol good one Lou i remember that scene by the way did you get a chance to check out what's new in the clubhouse for a particular kit , brass echted parts !!

Robert

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, gentlemen!

Thanks for all the comments. it means a ton to know people are lookin' at my stuff!:wave:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
no worries. That reminds me of that scene on Cheers when Woody mentioned to Frasier that he didn't get the "far side" comic. After a long winded explanation of what the particular strip meant, Woody stopped him to say that he didn't get it in his paper, but thanks for making him feel like a idiot.
Yes I remember that.Classic.Almost as good as "what does a yellow light mean" from Taxi.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts