Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of my progress on the 1/128 Moebius Seaview. Just finished the Control Room and Observation Deck. I love the ParaGrafix photoetch and decals.

Brian Smith
Elkhorn, NE

seaview1.jpg

seaview2.jpg

seaview3.jpg

seaview4.jpg

seaview5.jpg

·
Registered
212 Posts
Very nice work:thumbsup:great detail,looking forward to more updates.:) Are you adding the figures to the control room.:wave:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used all the decals from the set. I used MicroSol to soften the decals and make them adhere to the irregular surfaces. I added all the photoetch parts from the ParaGrafix set, except for one of the dining room chairs which I messed up. Only one thing I wish I had and am trying to see how to make, and that is the speakers that are attached to one of the beams in the control room.

Brian Smith
Elkhorn, NE

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Thanks for posting the images Brian! I love being able to see what people have done with my items. (Mainly I love seeing them put to the use I intended rather than sitting in a box waiting to be built "some day".)

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
A masterful job on the interior, Brian, and I've no doubt that it is well illuminated as well! How did the exterior turn out? :dude:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts