Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here are a few of my white finds and purchases over the last couple of months. i plan on posting these over the lane as i know the guide is missing a few of these (especially the 10 packs) and some of the current pics aren't too clear. i know rick is busy with his personal life but i do look forward to when he does get time to do some updates. :thumbsup:
i have the hemi and camaro sets almost completed. i only need 2 from the camaro set (got the black 68 on the way) and 3 from the hemi set. still need 4 for the muscle cars usa set and 6 for the pony power 2 10 car sets. :thumbsup: i also have the BWF 33 willys on the way thanks to juniorwheels and have my eye on the 58 corvette to complete my white with flames collection. :cool:

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
That is just a fantastic bunch of cars. Thanks for sharing those. I sent the Lane pictures of the Pony Power 10 pack and the Muscle cars USA 10 packs with all whites. I know Rick has been working to update the pictures.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Very nice stuff! Love the white with flames and the camaro 10 pack. I wish they had been around more I might have gone for that set. :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts