Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Nice RAOK to yourself Craig.... :thumbsup:

Now you need to finish picking up these to have everyone from the GP Series

Maroon Challenger is the 1st to have the Gold Base... All the rest are Black Base

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
How was it a "Random Act" to yourself?? Was it a matter of your left brain surprising your right brain?:freak: Did you have an out-of-body experience when you received it? :freak: Were you captured by aliens only to find that chase Chally when they returned you? :freak: heh heh heh heh :lol:

Nice score! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How was it a "Random Act" to yourself?? Was it a matter of your left brain surprising your right brain?:freak: Did you have an out-of-body experience when you received it? :freak: Were you captured by aliens only to find that chase Chally when they returned you? :freak: heh heh heh heh :lol:

Nice score! :thumbsup:
Actually. i sleptwalk...right to the comp, slept shopped, and slept bought.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
HA! My left brain is always surprising my right brain or - since I'm left-handed, is it my right brain always surprising my left brain? Either way, I can now explain all my diecast purchases to my wife - they were all an RAOK to me and I surprised myself every time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.