Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well got home from going a to another town today to hit their stores to look for goodies, well looked on my porch and there was a box and was confused due to such a big box. of course i opened that before i opened my goodies i found today and came across a killer RAOK from messer! thanks so much for all these goodies, they will fit in my collection perfect raok for sure. i am just shocked at how much stuff i got! really happy. anyways on my day out of town i went to a walmart, a target, 2 dollar tree stores...wife found a couple cars i been wanting while she took off to look before i did! hope you enjoy the pictures!...i need to get to crackin'!.

RAOK day haul:

(you know you love the picture of the loose cars :) )

my out of town haul:

(notice the random 2010 chevy truck i found LOL card is so ruined must have been found under the racks during the reset wanted the truck since i seen the custom of one the other day)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Uh yeah, and the worst part is I realized last night that the other portion apparently didn't get into that box. So that is incomplete and the rest of it will be arriving hopefully by mid week. I couldnt believe I missed the other contents.

I'm glad you liked it though. I had a lot of fun putting it together since your likes tended to deviate from the majority with imports and foreign cars. That made it fun to put together.
Hope you enjoy them or feel free to use em to get other stuff you will enjoy. Lmk when you get the other half of It as well.

I like that javelin and Nissan. Those are sweet.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dude seriously!!!! my wife is gonna kill me! LOL wow i cant believe there is more.....WOW!!!! yeah i found that javelin and picked it up to send to AMX and first time i seen one. and the 350z caught my and my wifes eye as well!. thanks so much for the awesome goodies,cant believe that is not all of it either! got the supra apart to do a custom with, the datsun 200sx you sent is getting a repaint and wheel swap as well...i love those vintage cars as well, some i love as is and not getting repainted.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I had a lot of fun putting it together since your likes tended to deviate from the majority with imports and foreign cars. That made it fun to put together.
You did a nice job putting that lot together, Eric. Always nice to have the mail carrier deliver something like that! And the out-of-town haul wasn't too bad, either.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks to eric i now have 4 surfcrate TH cars LOL...i wish i could trade some of the muscle cars i have for just the realrider wheels and tires and not the castings they go on lol...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts