Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watching everyone else's projects and thought it might be fun to give it a try myself. So, I've been doing some wheel, base & parts swapping with a little detailing thrown in and this is what I've done, so far.

Can't wait to get my hands on the white one so i can complete the trifecta!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one more...

Sorry for the crappy pics but all I've got is my celphone. I could buy a camera but that would mean buying fewer cars and we all know THAT ain't gonna happen...:lol:

·
Registered
2,598 Posts

Sorry for the crappy pics but all I've got is my celphone. I could buy a camera but that would mean buying fewer cars and we all know THAT ain't gonna happen...:lol:
HA! Im the same way..I keep saying to myself Im gonna buy another display case but I put the $ towards cars instead!! Nice stuff:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
for better pics with a cell phone camera try to find some sort of magnification lens that you can hold to it when you take your pics..can find a bunch of different objects to use as a lens...or buy a cheap 20$ camera lol. the lens really helps with taking clear pictures close up...

·
Registered
359 Posts
He'll some of my camera shots look like that. Those are some cool cars. I have quite of few of those green mystery barracuda's I love the "A" Bodys and the "B"s. I was just never partial to the "E" body styles, but for those I prefer the Challenger

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
for better pics with a cell phone camera try to find some sort of magnification lens that you can hold to it when you take your pics..can find a bunch of different objects to use as a lens...or buy a cheap 20$ camera lol. the lens really helps with taking clear pictures close up...
Kooolll! Thanks for the suggestion, Opie, I'll have to give it a try.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts