Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 3 days of: crashed hard drives , downed email servers and just about every type of sofware issues you could imagine I seem to be back. I need some sanity! so I thought I would post a couple of photos. If any one else has photos of their PL phantom post them, I don't think I have ever seen any posted.

·
Registered
343 Posts
That is soooo close to my own color scheme (and probably a lot of others as well). I'm working on mine now and should be done sometime this week.

Larry

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Most excellent. I'm doing mine in a B&W scheme. The face turned out pretty good. Last week I accidentally dropped it and broke off a hand and foot, plus cracked a leg seam. Back to the drawing board! The good news is that it didn't damage the cape! Should have it done in a week or so. I'd post some pics, but my digital camera has sprouted legs and walked off somewhere.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Very nice work! This is one of the kits I am really looking forward to building. I want to wait, though, cause I want to try a scratch - built base for it, ala the one that was featured in Modeler's Resource way back when.

Wayne

1 - 14 of 14 Posts