Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my return to Diecast cars in 2009 (I've stop in 1979,back again in 1996-99, then again in 09) I've been collecting 164s and 118s HWs,GL,M2,Autoarts.HWY61,AW,GMP,and ExactDetails....Today am posting my Collections of GTOs. I don't have a big collections of GTOs just the ones like like most, Just like my Chevies,Camaros,Stangs,MOPARs,caddys,Buicks,Olds and Pontiacs...and this case GTOs which I like to share.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Awesome collection of Goats but I must add: That sign for Wetson's hamburgers...OMG does that bring back a memory or two! I even remember the jingle: "If you love the best, then you'll love Wetson's"

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[
[/QUOTE]

Awesome!.....I knew there were some 73's somewhere....Nice Mr.Dc and thanks for sharing too....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome collection of Goats but I must add: That sign for Wetson's hamburgers...OMG does that bring back a memory or two! I even remember the jingle: "If you love the best, then you'll love Wetson's"
Thanks Buddy!.....:thumbsup:.....At 15 Cent I'll the Bag with extra cheese....:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts