Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy! don't you hate it when coming home late from work and you see your long awaited box just sitting there saying "Please open me"....:lol:....Well, I'll just open the box but tomorrow I'll crack'em open..I got a little of everything M2s,Older GLs (except for the Gold Vette),and one HW (wasn't too happy with it Jada were better)..Oh! and a couple of cool RAOK..too!...Night,Night...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Ohh man, if I didn't already have those two wild card tow trucks and that Buick convertible I'd be really really jealous.

But since I still need to find/get those two chevy trucks and that vistacruiser I am still really jealous! :)

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohh man, if I didn't already have those two wild card tow trucks and that Buick convertible I'd be really really jealous.

But since I still need to find/get those two chevy trucks and that vistacruiser I am still really jealous! :)
Don't be, because once you get them it like being on top of the world....I know I did its a good feeling after a long wait......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Boy! don't you hate it when coming home late from work and you see your long awaited box just sitting there saying "Please open me"....:lol:....Well, I'll just open the box but tomorrow I'll crack'em open..I got a little of everything M2s,Older GLs (except for the Gold Vette),and one HW (wasn't too happy with it Jada were better)..Oh! and a couple of cool RAOK..too!...Night,Night...:thumbsup:

I guess that I am lucky since I work where I live and the Mailman just hands me any mail I get. The big issue is waiting to open when i am at lunch or at the end of the day.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great haul! :thumbsup: Those M2 trucks are cool :wave:
Thanks buddy!...I was trying to make a deal with the owner of the store to see if he can break the sets, like the M2 Truck Hauler "ok" w/the 57 Chevy, the wild card 69 Camaros, and the Merc but he couldn't so the hunt for these missing Gem are back on this weekend....wish me luck.....:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts