Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my computer walked into the light back in late July, I've finally replaced it and am back online!
That is not to say that I am well, I continue to struggle, changing meds and therapy approaches, anger management and mandatory medication supervision until I can be trusted to manage my own meds again.

I'm trying to start working on the customs again, but with limited success.
It's like I'm trying to teach myself all over again, to me it's like learning to learn to care for themselves after some major incident left them debilitated.
In a lot of ways thats that's exactly what happened, july was a big bundle of hurt, both physical and emotional, that left me wrecked and wondering if life really does go on.

So far it has.

I hear from Ward that several of y'all have asked aboutme, and sent prayers and good thoughts, they are appreciated.

Anyway, I'm back online.

A new computer means I've lost everybody's e-mail addys, so bear with me.
Anyone who needs to get in touch w/me should definitely do so at
[email protected]

To Jimi & John
I believe y'all are the only ones I owe;
Jimi, I have 8 or 9 of the 30 (30 sounds right, lmk if I'm wrong) that I owe you, they're coming along slowly, but I WILL make things right between us.

John Stackpole, Your tanks are done, and the parts for your bonus tow truck disappeared, I also promised your son a PIP Pontiac.
You too will will be satisfied, you have my word.

Get ahold of me if I've promised you something I didn't deliver.

Good to be back,
John:freak::wave:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Hi John. GREAT to hear from you again. Glad to see you are making progress. Please take care of yourself. We like having you around here.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Awesome to see you back John. You are most definetly missed. The board just hasn't been the same with out you.

As for my PIPs, I had no worries what so ever. I knew they would make it to me because I trust you and know you are a man of your word.

Glad to see things are at least getting better for you. How's Mary?

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
John! It is great to hear from you. May of us thought you might have been carried across the boarder is some weird panty raid or something! Glad to have you back your one of the reaasons that many of us are here. Your humor and input has been missed. Welcome back my friend.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I knew if I stuck around here long enough, I'd see you posting up again. It's great to see you back and i wish you the very best in everything that you do. The custom Mustang you did for me has been and always will be the center of my collection. Great to see you back!

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I heard you got shrunk down ta 1/64th scale and was forced to turn all your PIPs back the way you found them. And Johnny Lightning hisself was to boss yelling at you "Nobody's gonna git no more new JL cars until you finish putting these little sumbitches back the way you found'em!!!!!!" said he.

So are you done doin' that yet 'cause that's how come there's nuthin new on the pegs...cuzza you.
:wave: Oh, and welcome home.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
It's nice to see you back on line John. We've missed your presence greatly on the boards. Take care of yourself and best wishes to you in the future. You continue to be in my thoughts. :wave:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Mr. Squirrel, the diecast world went into a tailspin during your absence. Hold onto your shirt, I have some devastating news to share with you........ready?

RC2 has gone into the guitar and pizza business. Yup. Sad but true.
How the heck can you PIP a guitar?? Or a pizza for that matter?? You can't! You just can't do it!!

With your return, my crystal ball is showing the return of diecast, including Johnnys with metal bottoms!:thumbsup:

Gee, John, I think you single-handedly saved the diecast world from extinction! Thank you so much!!!

So glad you're back, my man! You have been dearly missed!:wave:
- Mark

·
Banned
200 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
How the heck can you PIP a guitar?? Or a pizza for that matter?? You can't! You just can't do it!!
Oh ye of little faith, Squirrel can PIP anything!

Good to see you back here, John. You were always one of the funniest and most talented people here. Now, I've got this Matchbox Waste Management garbage truck, in pristine condition, see ...........

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Hi John,
I am so glad that our prayers were answered in your case. It is great to see you posting again. I am really glad that you are on the mend.
God Speed and welcome back!
Richard

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
John, nice to have you back on-line. I hope things stay in a good direction. I myself had them change the name of my anger-management classes to attitude-management class, it gives be a little more pleasure, but I still continue to have an attitude? Good luck with the Customs, I'm sure you'll have things back in line real soon!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mary's okay, she was diagnosed with diabetes about 6 weeks ago (just 4-5 weeks after me), so we're trying to adapt to life w/o sweets and just how much sugar is in places you wouldn't expect to find it.

The meds brought my sugar pretty much in line, but they're trying new meds and doses on Mary to get her's where they want it.

As far as anger management, it's not as effective as I'd like it to be, I'm constantly fighting to control my temper, I'm totally capable of flying off the handle over the most seemingly minor provocation, but it's getting better. Slowly, ever so slowly. Makes me angry :lol:
In the meantime, I go out of my way to avoid conflict, mostly I dress in a dog bite suit and stay under the bed, so far so good.
Just kidding!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts