Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spending a month in Ohio these are my finds.
The Vega and Cuda were on the pegs, must have been returns

R1 Jeep was on the pegs. Another return I guess.

I found 2 Willys THs and gave one to my bro in law

I don't buy many MBXs anymore, but these made it to the buggy

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Definetly some sweet, sweet ones there for sure... Alot of the cars around central Ohio are getting pretty hard to find... About the only place to find GLs, M2s, and Johnnys are TRUs and Walmarts... They used to be in Targets, Meijers, and several Hobby Towns, and Hobby Lobbys... There is one Kroger Super Store I can still find M2s, but that's about it !!!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definetly some sweet, sweet ones there for sure... Alot of the cars around central Ohio are getting pretty hard to find... About the only place to find GLs, M2s, and Johnnys are TRUs and Walmarts... They used to be in Targets, Meijers, and several Hobby Towns, and Hobby Lobbys... There is one Kroger Super Store I can still find M2s, but that's about it !!!
I found the Spoiler Vega and BWF Cuda at the Wally at the 100 mile marker on 71. Their was another Vega there a few days ago.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Great finds! Tough for me to pick a favorite too. I was wondering when that black MB '71 Firebird was due to hit the pegs. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts