with 2 figures - Made in China

Tomica Limited 0113 HINO Rescue Truck - Made in Vietnam

LV 82 a+b Datsun Bluebird 1600 SSS - Made in China

Std #97 Toyota Town Ace - Made in Vietnam

Std Toyota Vellfire Made in China

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Does the TLV rescue set come with seperate boxes for the vehicles (like the regular TLV line-up)? From the looks of the package, I assume it doesn't.

This style of display box is one of my least favorite things about Tomica. I don't like the fact that the cars are squeezed so tightly in the plastic backing. I'm curious how this TLV set compares - guess I'll find out for certain when mine arrives, eventually.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an update, I finally decided to open the boxes.

Honda set comes with stickers that say Test Car in English and Japanese. Makes your Hondas as 'DEMOS'.

The LV cars are not pinched in the tray. There is a separate clear lid that covers the set as would be in a single box model.

·
Registered
799 Posts
where can a fellow find tomicas in the us? I know they were easy to get in the 80s they were at walmart and mohr value and were called pocket cars but now i never see them.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Just an update, I finally decided to open the boxes.

Honda set comes with stickers that say Test Car in English and Japanese. Makes your Hondas as 'DEMOS'.

The LV cars are not pinched in the tray. There is a separate clear lid that covers the set as would be in a single box model.
Thanks for the info on the TLV - can't wait to get mine, and can't wait to see what's next in the series (since this is vol 1).

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Well, guess what arrived in the mail yesterday...:thumbsup:

Can't wait to take 'em out of the boxes, as soon as I get some time on my hands :tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts