Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally went out looking for the rest of the Patriots Series. Found three of them and more.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Super Nice Dave.......:thumbsup:....Am currently waiting on some deals at CCs......but again super nice dude!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Super Nice Dave.......:thumbsup:....Am currently waiting on some deals at CCs......but again super nice dude!!!!:thumbsup:

Hey bro thank you. I was excited when I found the Wild Cards and the girlfriend said I looked like a kid in a candy store when I finally found her in Wally World.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
The problem with getting addicted to M2s is that once you got the ones you want you start jonsing for another fix and you have the shakes until the next release.

Not that I would know or anything....it's just something I heard.....I can quite anytime I want. :freak:

·
Banned
565 Posts
Uhhhh my name is Dave B and I am a Die Cast Junkie.............Yup your very right Shelly I am. Actually love going through the pegs to find new and interesting stuff.
Dave, have your girlfriend let us know when we should start an intervention, as we don't want you to be like the TV show hoarders... :lol:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The problem with getting addicted to M2s is that once you got the ones you want you start jonsing for another fix and you have the shakes until the next release.

Not that I would know or anything....it's just something I heard.....I can quite anytime I want. :freak:

Hey Andy I am already at that point with them. I keep seeing them posted here and just want to add more and more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts