Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this one on Amazon and when it got to me I had to set it free.

Here it is with it's smaller and less detailed counterpart

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
That is nice. Who made it? Does it say anything about a relation to the comics or is it a generic design? A bit reminiscent of the 1989 but not quite...

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What ya pay for it on Amazon Dave ?????

I saw these at Target priced at $7.99ea - 4 individual packs in the Set or Series

About the same, I had free shipping on it because I bought a few things. I have not seen them at my target yet.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Yeah, I have a pretty good Batstuff collection... Not real big, but some cool little items...
That's a really cool Batmobile Dave... Never seen that one before !!!
Let's get our Batstuff together and start a thread called either "Batstuff" or the "Batthread" and post all our Battoys !!! LOL
I'll get it started over on the collecting board !!!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Yeah, I have a pretty good Batstuff collection... Not real big, but some cool little items...
Let's get our Batstuff together and start a thread called either "Batstuff" or the "Batthread" and post all our Battoys !!! LOL I'll get it started !!!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's get our Batstuff together and start a thread called either "Batstuff" or the "Batthread" and post all our Battoys !!! LOL
I'll get it started over on the collecting board !!!
I would love to see what you have and I will share what I have with pleasure, plus I just ordered another one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts