Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day mates,

I am new here and would like to introduce my new channel on Youtube focusing on Classic Cars Diecast. I am a collector who loves diecast scaling 1/64 and bellow. Hope to contribute to the diecast community by sharing the knowledge and experience that i have gone through in this hobby.I will give the link bellow for my recent video on Hot Wheels Talbot Lago. Please do subscribe and most importantly comment on what should I improve. Thanks mates.

Also follow me @classicgan87 on Instagram

This is the link to my recent video on Talbot Lago

My youtube channel is Moganraj Classic Diecasts Collector

Attachments

·
Administrator
28,889 Posts
Welcome to the boards Moganraj! :cheers2:

I like the red Talbot. Is it a custom? (Havent watched the video yet.)

:lurk5:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx mate.....all those in the video are Mattel made...yet to custom one....pls watch the video and do comment for improvement...will come up with more videos soon

·
Super Moderator
773 Posts
Wow, that looks like a great collection. I could only watch a couple seconds of the video while on lunch, but look forward to it after work.

Great.

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
A warm welcome to you Moganraj!! I don't do social media stuff, gives me a headache. I'll be following your youtube video's though with great interest :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My only suggestion is to talk more about your country and what it means to be a die hard diecast collector there, make it more personal. You have an amazing collection, many cars I love! Thanks, smokie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts