Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my 1/43rd set up for now I finished my table expansion project early last week (5' X 12' table) and set up my track over the weekend. its all wired except for my jumpers which will be done probablt tonight. I used foam core board for the turn borders. They work pretty good. When I accumulate enough track for a more permanent layout I am considering covering my table with the stuff and then just cutting out where the track goes. I am also considering the Ninco borders. I will expand the layout over the next few months.

Here are my driver stations.

The lap counters I was using as straights were giving me headaches and throughing my cars off the track when I hit the notch where
the counter was so I bought the "Fast Lane Super Slicks 1:43 Dual Loop Electric Raceway Set" at TRU and replaced them with straights.

A couple of Artin cars.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
That's going to be a nice sized track for those cars.........I'm warming up to that scale.........might have to snag a cheap set at Walmart or KB soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yea, its great. I just won a Carrera GO 1/43rd Viper on ebay for $13.50. I can't wait to try it. I love this scale even thoug I grew up with HO, I always wanted 1/32nd but never had enough room. This is a perfect comprimize. And the cars coming out are beginning to look very good. Not so toyish. And with Carrera making them the quality will keep improving.

I had my review of the cars shown in my picture posted on a 1/43rd website.

http://homepage.mac.com/pmarchand/newindex.htm

Look under Articles, Reviews, Tech tips

or here is a direct link.

http://homepage.mac.com/pmarchand/FastLane_slot_review.htm

Many of my other Artin cars run excellent.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Im Gettin One Of These Back From An Ebayer Who Thought It Was An Artin But It Wasnt Described As An Artin Nor Did He Bother To Ask. Im Relisting It But If Anyone Wants It Before Let Me Know.two Stock Cars And A Vette For Parts.four Small Tracks To Form A Nice Size Layout And Converted To Plug In Power, No Batteries Needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts