Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started working through my collection and taking pictures of all of my cars, and here is one of the first sets of pictures. I did not realize I had this many Mustangs.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
DUDE...........don't do it! Don't go for the Mustangs. Take it from a guy that knows. There are sooooooooooooo many of them.......you'll go crazy. :freak: One year from now you'll find yourself sitting in a corner with a crazy laugh, muttering to yourself "so many......so many Mustangs" "OOOO look there's another one I gotta have" "HEHEHEHEHE" :drunk: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though. Great Stangs! Love 'em!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
DUDE...........don't do it! Don't go for the Mustangs. Take it from a guy that knows. There are sooooooooooooo many of them.......you'll go crazy. :freak: One year from now you'll find yourself sitting in a corner with a crazy laugh, muttering to yourself "so many......so many Mustangs" "OOOO look there's another one I gotta have" "HEHEHEHEHE" :drunk: :lol::lol:

LOL ! ! :lol: So you sit in the corner muttering that too ? ? ! :tongue: I thought I was the only one who did that.

Great start to your Mustang collection Diablo_Fire. If you ever need any more Mustangs ... I have about 800 extra HW Mustangs in my basement. I could create an instant HW Mustang collection without any problem. Mustangs are like potato chips, once you have one, you just have to have more of them !

Scott

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DUDE...........don't do it! Don't go for the Mustangs. Take it from a guy that knows. There are sooooooooooooo many of them.......you'll go crazy. :freak: One year from now you'll find yourself sitting in a corner with a crazy laugh, muttering to yourself "so many......so many Mustangs" "OOOO look there's another one I gotta have" "HEHEHEHEHE"

LOL ! ! :lol: So you sit in the corner muttering that too ? ? ! :tongue: I thought I was the only one who did that.

Great start to your Mustang collection Diablo_Fire. If you ever need any more Mustangs ... I have about 800 extra HW Mustangs in my basement. I could create an instant HW Mustang collection without any problem. Mustangs are like potato chips, once you have one, you just have to have more of them !

Scott

Who me??????????????? I already do that when it comes to Fire Trucks. When I lived in the Mid-West I use to belong to a Mustang Car Club, although I owned a Camaro at the time. My dream car is a 1:1 Mustang Fire Engine Red.

Thank you both, and you never know Scott I may take you up on that. I read your comment to my girlfriend and she just started laughing.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Who me??????????????? I already do that when it comes to Fire Trucks. When I lived in the Mid-West I use to belong to a Mustang Car Club, although I owned a Camaro at the time. My dream car is a 1:1 Mustang Fire Engine Red.

Thank you both, and you never know Scott I may take you up on that. I read your comment to my girlfriend and she just started laughing.
Where in the mid-west did you live and what Mustang club did you belong to ? I am the past President of the Wisconsin Early Mustangers club. I ran the club for 12 years before retiring and becoming a "regular" member. LOL !

I'm glad your girlfriend got a good laugh. My wife doesn't laugh anymore when I bring Mustangs home. She just shakes her head.

By all means, let me know if I can help you out. A while ago, I helped out a fellow Mustang collector fill some holes in his collection, 82 holes to be exact. And last week I sent 23 HW Mustangs out to the east coast. And you can't even tell I took that many cars out of my extras boxes.

Take care and have a great night.

Scott

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Nice!

HoooooRah, Ride'em cowboy!!!!!......Awesome start Dave!!!...:thumbsup:, My Stang & Cam are about even when it come down to my collections, When I returned to Diecast back in 2009, My first 1/64 was a M2 71 Charger and a 1969 429 Mustang....later on I discovered Greenlights and my first 10 cars was Camaros and Mustangs.....after that MOPARs.....

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where in the mid-west did you live and what Mustang club did you belong to ? I am the past President of the Wisconsin Early Mustangers club. I ran the club for 12 years before retiring and becoming a "regular" member. LOL !

I'm glad your girlfriend got a good laugh. My wife doesn't laugh anymore when I bring Mustangs home. She just shakes her head.

By all means, let me know if I can help you out. A while ago, I helped out a fellow Mustang collector fill some holes in his collection, 82 holes to be exact. And last week I sent 23 HW Mustangs out to the east coast. And you can't even tell I took that many cars out of my extras boxes.

Take care and have a great night.

Scott

Hey Scott I was in Nebraska and the club was out of Omaha. I don't remember the name anymore that was many years ago.

·
Registered
582 Posts
DUDE...........don't do it! Don't go for the Mustangs. Take it from a guy that knows. There are sooooooooooooo many of them.......you'll go crazy. :freak: One year from now you'll find yourself sitting in a corner with a crazy laugh, muttering to yourself "so many......so many Mustangs" "OOOO look there's another one I gotta have" "HEHEHEHEHE" :drunk: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Definitely agreed...I had to figure out a way to make the collection smaller.
First, rubber tire models only.
Second, black color only.

Still had too many. I love the new 5.0 (my dad finally got the real deal for his 60 bday), so I am only focusing on 5.0/302 models.

That got it down quite a bit, and now I'm eagerly waiting to new GL BB 2012 Mustang GT.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts