Hobbyist Forums banner

My most recent eBay purchase (pic heavy)

2K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  squimb1 
#1 ·
So I saw this toy lot on eBay and thought I'd go for it. Some of these will stay with me and some will go up for sale on TTP. So this is what $65 bought me.

An over view

HW, MB, Playart, Corgi etc

Military - MB Battle Kings, Sea Kings, Tootie & Corgi Wizz Wheels

Tonka, Buddy L, tin batt. operated train & G.I. Joe Record Books (books and records are NM) copy write 1973 and others

See less See more
#2 ·
Some High Lights

HW Revvers

Can anybody tell me what the little red car is?

Dukes wind up, planes & bikes

Also looking for info on these two. Love the wagon and the truck looks to be rubber.

Tin

Tonka Ladder trucks

Even some dinosaurs and a mouse

#13 ·
Thanks all. I think I'm hooked on buying collections and lots. Not only is it fun and interesting, as 54 pointed out you get to see a cross-section of someones childhood or collecting interests, but it's also allowing me to add to my own collection and I'm learning more. I'll keep a few and sell the rest and buy some more. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info on the medal. I found it very interesting! :wave:

#15 · (Edited)
I'd say ya got a great deal... I can see atleast 300 bucks worth at a quick glance, on ebay or TTP... That's what I just did buying that tote full of diecast that I paid 35 bucks for... I have sold almost all that was in it and added some cool ones to my collection... I have sold over 370.00 worth so far on ebay and still have several to go...
You made a smart buy there, congratulations and I hope ya do extremely well with them...
I would like to have that Western Auto trailer, and the red truck with the flatbed if ya wanna get rid of those... PM me !!!
Dang nice score !!!

#26 ·
Hey Dave - Shoot me a PM on your interests. We'll work something out.

The red Ford wagon looks to be a Tootsietoy. Don't know about the green truck. Gerald is pretty knowledgeable about Tootsies...

Ahhh yes, I see the Tootsie badge underneath now. Anyone know what year?? I think this awesome piece is going to stay in my collection.

The metalic green plastic Tonka VW is called a "Tote" from about 1970.
I have that same one and a few others.
Nice variety!

LMX - Fellow Maine-iac -
Thanks Lum. I think I remember having one of these as a kid but it's a bit foggy.........to many years ago LOL

shoot me a pm with the $$ amount you'd want for the jeep/army stuff you don't want and we'll make it happen.
LOTS of really cool stuff you got there!!!
We'll talk this weekend. I haven't had much time to go through things this week.

That is a cool yellow interior Batmobile. Is it a playart?
Yes it's a playart. Not mint but still cool. :wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.