Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished up my Monster Scenes Frankenstein and wanted to share the results with everyone. It was my first Moebius kit to build. I plan to eventually build the entire Monster Scenes line as well as all the other Moebius kits I can get my hands on.

Straight out-of-the-box except for a custom base I made using balsa foam.

I built this one for the Monster Scenes team build that RoadFlea and I are doing. You can check out our project, keep tabs on our progress, or offer a couple of rookie monster builders any tips and advise you’d like to share here:

https://xenforo.local.svc.cluster.local/threads/276127/

A.U.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
That's a beaut! That shade of green really brings out detail in the facial features, doesn't it? And I like your base better than the one included with the kit. Nicely done.
Thanks for sharing your pics.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I thought I had already posted in this thread, and was wondering if my mind was now completely gone :freak: :lol:

I agree with gaz, I really like the base you made, it fits the character perfectly and looks very well done. Nice!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments!:)
The base was my first time to try my hand at making something from scratch.

I thought I had already posted in this thread, and was wondering if my mind was now completely gone :freak: :lol:
Busted:rolleyes:. I normally hang out over on The Modeling Forum. I posted it here too since it's a Moebius kit and I wanted to share it with the guys that hang out here. This is a great forum too. I might just have to visit more often!

A.U.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
No worries here, A.U. - I think you did a good enough job that it deserves to be posted in two forums :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Neat little job on such a small figure.A bit off this subject.Have you checked to cool monsters T-Shirts at Monsters In Motion.The Lugosi Dracula and Glow Frankenstein are the best.The Creature looks goood as well.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
MMM, SJF, Xsavoie;

Thanks!:)

I really enjoyed making the base for him. Wish I had a nameplate to put in front him. Any of you guys happen to have a spare one you don't need or know where I could get one????

A.U.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts