Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I been collecting this series for a while now and these are all the ones I have until now. I know some people know about them. these castings are very nice even the very first ones with no base and no interior very similar to tootsie toys and midget toys. I will share some pics of my collection and at the same time I would like to see if you guys have any other variations or castings that I don't know about in the same series. feel free to share pics of yours and let's make this the official mini marx blazers Thread :thumbsup:.
let's start with the chaparral.

the Lola Gt.

red chevy truck dump truck and wrecker.

Volkswagens, camaro and mustang.

ford J.

ford Gt.

Jaguar

It will continue in next post.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
part 2.

Mercury Cougar

Porsche

Uno Ferrari

Cadillac Eldorado

one of my favorites Corvette

and the group shot of the collection.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a nice custom. Did it came with the driver? I still need to get me one of those for the collection.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Mini Marx Collection

That's an awesome collection. I remember some of those models from when I was a kid.
Looks like you have been busy..:):thumbsup:
I have been watching them lately but only have one that was given to me by a friend, in my collection at this time.

Thanks for sharing again..

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
That's a nice custom. Did it came with the driver? I still need to get me one of those for the collection.
Thanks. It didn't have a driver by the time I got it. In fact, the reason I customized it was that it was missing a wheel and a lot of paint.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's an awesome collection. I remember some of those models from when I was a kid.
Looks like you have been busy..:):thumbsup:
I have been watching them lately but only have one that was given to me by a friend, in my collection at this time.

Thanks for sharing again..
thanks. i didn't get to play with this cars when i was a kid since i'm from the 80's but I remember playing with plastic cars and a big tonka truck but they were cool at that time too.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. It didn't have a driver by the time I got it. In fact, the reason I customized it was that it was missing a wheel and a lot of paint.
ok I think there's only 1 or 2 vary with the driver and one of them is a green one. they look really cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts