Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a few things I was looking for an ebay and it came all together..

Now here's the thing--the Hong Kong Phooey 32 Ford. I had no idea what that was about but I loved the cartoon as a kid and had to pick it up. These are the Hanna-Barbera cars. If you look in the Mystery Machine thread, someone posted a pic of the Scooby Dodge Van--that is actually not the Mystery Machine coming up, but a car from this line.

Flintstones, Jetsons, Yogi Bear and an awesome looking Tom & Jerry Hiway Hauler are all apart of this line.....havent seen these on pegs near me anywhere. Closet thing I scored like this was a Carvel car--will post pics soon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Nice Mailbox Haul Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice mailbox you have there. It produces some great stuff.

Would the DW be the Dan Weldon car? If so shoot me a pm. I can help you out.:thumbsup:
Yes it is! Thanks 96 but someone just beat you to it...I don't want to be that guy lol.

I can't get over the amount of generousity of this forum, this is the best place is incredible! Last collector forum I tried, I asked a few questions and I think my house got egged lol.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Yes it is! Thanks 96 but someone just beat you to it...I don't want to be that guy lol.

I can't get over the amount of generousity of this forum, this is the best place is incredible! Last collector forum I tried, I asked a few questions and I think my house got egged lol.
No problem dude. If there is something else you cant find let us know.:wave: We just may have it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem dude. If there is something else you cant find let us know.:wave: We just may have it.
Awesome to know! I'm definitely looking for that Hot Ones Olds 442!

I have no idea why Hot Ones are so hard for me to find around here :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts