Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1959 Ford Anglia gasser. After reading the No Big Thing post I figured I would put mine up here. Big motor and little car = lots of fun! By the way, I didn't even know there was a 1:1 forum on here until the other day...I need to stop by more often.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad you guys like it! The best part is that its street legal:). By the way, I had to tell the wife the parachute is a lunchbox...didn't want to worry her. Now if I ever take it to the strip I'll be the guy with the banana and sandwich flying out when I pull the chute haha.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Wow, Badman that looks like a mean li'l heap of fun. :thumbsup: Thanx for sharing it with us...

Lum, I would share your assumption...

:wave:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
350s might be far fr0m interesting, but in that little runt of a car, even a mildly reworked 350 will make that thing run like a raped ape.
Looks like it must have twin 4s going by the double stacks under the scoop. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
just saying, 350 with 3 speed auto. if tires will grip the pavement. it will beat anything for the first 800 feet.

say 350hp and 2200 lbs = quick. and on the street.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha! Yeah I guess I didn't say much about the motor....its a 383 stroker, cam, airflow heads, dual holley double pumpers, 3 speed auto with b&m shift kit...plus a bunch of other junk...its at 10:1 compression and runs all day on pump gas with with well over 400hp. Pretty fast little ride...most importantly reliable.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Could it be???

One more thing..."Reliable"...."Runs all day..." So I assume this is this a street driven car??? :thumbsup:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Have you ever compared performance of dual carbs vs larger single 4? I have always went to dominators for more carb. Never tried multiple carbs outside of 406-6V

1 - 20 of 26 Posts