Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My latest from Models56

Just purchased this from Models56. It is a Valiant Charger Sports Sedan that raced in Australia in the 1970's. The car featured Formula 5000 open wheeler suspension, gearbox and Mid mounted fuel injected V8. It raced with great success. This model is a limited run of 500 worldwide and has a personally signed certificate signed by the original driver, John McCormack. Pretty happy with this.

·
Registered
600 Posts
It's refreshing to see a ol' school MUSCLECAR from a country other than America! This one looks to be outstanding! I would have no problem displaying it next to my other musclecars. I might be looking to add this one now.

Frank :devil:

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
I need more right-hand-drives in my stable!

Superb car, thank you sir for posting! I'd forgotten how much the Aussie Charger's looked like Shelby Mustang's if you squint your eyes.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Nice old Mopar, but the seats on the wrong side. :) Reminds me of the cars in the movie "The cars that ate (sometown)".

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Nice old Mopar, but the seats on the wrong side. :) Reminds me of the cars in the movie "The cars that ate (sometown)".
"The cars that ate Paris", great 70's campy Aussie movie, the play it on IFC channel every once in a while.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts